1. Do you want to play on PC?
At most, Civilization Vi or Heroes of Might and Magic 7
- What resolution? Is Full HD (1920×1080) or WQHD (2560×1440) enough or should it be 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)? Full HD should suffice
- Ultra/high/medium/low graphics settings? …
- Is 30 FPS enough for you or should it be 60 or even 144 FPS? 30 is enough
2. Do you want to use the PC for image/music/video editing or CAD? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software are you going to use?
I want to make beats in FL Studio as a hobby
3. Do you have special requirements or wishes (overclocking, particularly quiet PC, RGB lighting, …)?
4. How many and which monitors do you want to use? Number, model, resolution, refresh rate (Hertz)? Is FreeSync (AMD) or G-Sync (Nvidia) supported? (Please with a link to the manufacturer or a price comparison!
have so far
I will buy a second monitor like this in the future
5. Do you still have an old PC that some parts could be reused? (Please with links to manufacturer specs or price comparison!)
- Processor (CPU): AMD FX-6300
- Memory (RAM): 8192 MB DDR3 PC1600 Crucial
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P
- PSU: 550W rest easy! B8 SYSTEM POWER
- Case: Enermax iVector.Q black
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5
- HDD/SSD: SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD 1TB internal SSD, still needs 2TB HDD
6. How much money are you willing to spend?
around 1000€, everything below is of course great
7. When do you want to buy the PC? As soon as possible or you can wait a few weeks/months
can wait a bit
8. Do you want to assemble the PC yourself or have it assembled (by the store or by volunteers)?
Hi, I need a new CPU for beat production in FL Studio, my computer reaches its limits very quickly as soon as I distribute some effects to the individual tracks. i have here
I’ve read that individual cores should be relatively strong in music production in Florida and I’m not sure what else will be compatible with the new CPU in my current computer.
Since I very rarely play games these days and don’t have high expectations, it would be nice if I could keep the graphics card (if that doesn’t work, that’s fine too)
My budget should not exceed 1000€ if possible.
#processor #music #production #Studio